Personal injury attorney Stuart Pepper faces the challenge of his young career when he takes on a controversial case of wrongful death in small town Iowa. Kevin Thacker's body was found in the alley outside the Marshalltown Police Department after the young man was arrested for drunk driving. The arresting officer's story is highly suspicious and everyone involved, from the investigating detective to the FBI, appear to be aiding in covering up what actually happened that fateful night. With a promise made to the Thacker family to expose the truth, Stu dives head first into an uphill battle against lies and corruption. What transpires will change this lawyer's life forever.
- Year: 2008
- Country: United States of America
- Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
- Studio: Phase 4 Films, Upload Films, Roberts/David Films, Snappe' Production Company
- Keyword: corruption, detective, suspicion, investigation, truth, cover-up, lawyer
- Director: Brian Jun
- Cast: Gabriel Mann, John Savage, Michael Welch, Colby French, Jennifer Finnigan, Lee Garlington