Loosely based on the true-life tale of Ron Woodroof, a drug-taking, women-loving, homophobic man who in 1986 was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS and given thirty days to live.
- Year: 2013
- Country: United States of America
- Genre: Drama, History
- Studio: Truth Entertainment, Voltage Pictures, CE, Evolution Independent, R² Films, Rainmaker Films, Focus Features
- Keyword: aids, homophobia, rodeo, texas, biography, dallas texas, based on true story, hiv, drugs, lgbt, treatment, 1980s, trans woman
- Director: Jean-Marc Vallée
- Cast: Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto, Jennifer Garner, Denis O'Hare, Steve Zahn, Michael O'Neill